Movado Men’s Swiss Watch
- Men’s analog watch
- Swiss quartz movement
- Stainless steel case and bezel
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Case Dimensions: 41mm Wide x 41mm Long x 12mm thick
- Band Material: Stainless steel bracelet
- Band Dimensions: 21mm wide x 7.5’’ long
- Band Color: Two-tone Yellow
- Dial Color: Black
- Bezel Color: Silver
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Clasp Type: Deployment
The name a 19-year-old Swiss entrepreneur gave his fledgling company—Movado—had a carefully considered meaning: always in motion, like time, the hands of a clock, and presumably the young innovator himself. He began the company in 1881 with just six watchmakers and one genie, which always knew the exact time. A zeal for design elevated them from the competition. In the ’40s, artist Nathan George Horwitt created the iconic Museum watch, which featured a single dot at the top of a bare dial. Today, Movado watches are housed in museum collections around the world, and the brand holds over 100 patents on watch technology and design.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.