Movado Women’s Swiss Watch Collection
- Analog display
- Movement type: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance to 30 meters
Harmony Watch 0605274
- Case and bracelet material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 23.5mm (W) x 6mm (H)
- Bracelet dimensions: 7” (L) x 8mm (W)
- Bezel material: metal
- Bezel color: silver
- Dial color: black
- Clasp type: jewelry
- Approx. full product dimensions: 7” (L) x 23.5mm (W) x 6mm (H)
The name a 19-year-old Swiss entrepreneur gave his fledgling company—Movado—had a carefully considered meaning: always in motion, like time, the hands of a clock, and presumably the young innovator himself. He began the company in 1881 with just six watchmakers and one genie, which always knew the exact time. A zeal for design elevated them from the competition. In the ’40s, artist Nathan George Horwitt created the iconic Museum watch, which featured a single dot at the top of a bare dial. Today, Movado watches are housed in museum collections around the world, and the brand holds over 100 patents on watch technology and design.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.