- Size: One Size
0.25mm Microneedle Derma Roller 540 Pins Titanium Micro Needles
Derma Roller Microneedling
Micro needle length (0.25mm)
Safe for home use
0.25mm Titanium Derma Roller is considered safe, best for beginners and does not cause pain or discomfort. Just disinfect before any use and roll vertically, horizontally, and diagonally on the coverage areas about 4 - 5 times
How to Clean Your Derma Roller:
1. Rinse roller in warm water.
2. Sanitize with alcohol and let it air dry.
3. After cleaning your derma roller, place in the storage that is provided.
Do not use around eyes and on lips.
Do not use on acne, open wounds, irritated skin, rash, and inflamed skin.
Discontinue if skin is continuously irritated and allergic.
Sterilize roller in alcohol solution before and after each use.
Wash and pat skin dry.
Do not puncture skin but apply gentle pressure.
Roll back and forth in desired area 4-5 times.Swicth directions.
Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use.
Use twice a week for optimal results.
Replace roller once every 1-2 month if using frequently and store in plastic case.
1 Microneedle Facial Skin Roller
1 Storage/Travel Case
1 Jump Start Guide
- Safe and Painless - 0.25mm microdermabrasion needles are easy to use and don't hurt.
- Superior Quality - Made with durable 540 pure grade titanium microneedles ensured to last longer.
- Ergonomic Handle - Allows for ease and comfort while rolling across the skin.
- Anti Slip Grip - Provides stability and control.
- Keep your derma roller hygienic by storing it in this premium hard plastic protective case also great for traveling!
0.25mm Microneedle Derma Roller 540 Pins Titanium Micro Needles One Size
- Dimensions: 1.0 inches (H) x 1.2 inches (W) x 5.2 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.