- Color: Grey
- Material: Imidacloprid and cypermethrin
- Safety Features: safety
- Size: single
2019 New Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 8 Month Protection
The Seresto Flea & Tick collar from Bayer offers a breakthrough of eight months of flea and tick protection for dogs or cats, setting it apart from conventional flea and tick collars. The Seresto collar offers the performance of a topical with the non-greasy convenience of an easy-to-use collar. Its sustained release technology means that the active ingredients are slowly and continuously released over 7-8 months. Kills fleas and continues to prevent re-infestations for up to 8 month. The Seresto collar also repels and kills ticks. The Seresto collar is also water resistant and remains effective following monthly bathing, occasional swimming (if swimming occurs more often than once a month, the duration is reduced to five months) or after exposure to rain or sunshine. This collar also features a release mechanism which in the unlikely event of a pet becoming trapped, the pet's own strength is sufficient to allow for a quick release.
Cautions: The collar should not be used on puppies younger than seven weeks old or on kittens younger than ten weeks old. If ticks are present on your pet when the collar is applied, they will not die within the first forty-eight hours and should be removed manually. If your dog or cat shows any sign of skin irritation or other reaction to the collar, remove immediately and consult your veterinarian.
Active Ingredients: Flumethrin 4.5%, Imidacloprid 10.0%
What is Seresto used for: Seresto is an effective alternative to topical flea and tick control. It is an innovative new flea and ticks collar that releases continuous active ingredients for 8 months, ensuring your pet is protected against harmful conditions that fleas and ticks can transmit. Seresto kills existing fleas on dogs in 24 hours, and reinfesting fleas within 2 hours with protection against further infestations lasting eight months. Ticks already on your pet prior to treatment may not be killed immediately and may remain visible and attached. The prevention of infestations with new ticks starts within 48 hours after application of the collar. Seresto kills lice on dogs for one month, and aids in the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange.
How should Seresto be used:
Remove the collar from the tin and laminated bag
Place the collar around your pet's neck
Push one end of the collar through the loop
Adjust the collar for correct fit
Snip off the excess collar
2019 New Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Cats, 8 Month Protection single Grey
- Pet Product Materials (if Applicable): Imidacloprid and cypermethrin
- Pet Product Safety Features (if Applicable): safety
- Ingredients: Imidacloprid and cypermethrin
- Dimensions: 1.4 inches (H) x 4.8 inches (W) x 4.8 inches (L)
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Included in the box: collar
- Made in United States
- This item is sold through the TAKTON operated by TAMEKA THOMPSON.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 14 days.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.