- Size: 3'
3' Wheelchair Ramps for Stairs, Wheelchair Threshold Ramp, Handicap Ramps
The ramps is made of light, high strength aluminum alloy. Its bearing capacity reaches 600 lbs, which is suitable for wheelchairs, scooters, tool cars and all kinds of wheel objects through staircase barriers. You need to accurately assess your needs
and choose the right size ramps based on the scenarios you use, including the environment, service objects and lifting height.
1. Panel Material: Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6
2. Hinge & Bolt Material: Stainless Steel
3. Static Loading: No Less Than 600lbs / 272.16KG
4. Space Between The Left And Right Panels: No More Than 0.79"/ 2CM
5. Unfolded Size: 36.22" x 28.35"x 1.97" / 92 x 72 x 5CM(L x W x H)
6. Folded Size: 37.01" x 15.75" x 3.94"/ 94 x 40 x 10CM(L x W x H)
7. Net Weight: 22.05lbs / 10KG
1 x Manual
1 x Wheelchair Ramps
2 x Bolts
- The main frame is made of lightweight and high-strength aluminum alloy, and the bearing capacity is up to 600 lbs
- The main frame is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy material, the bolt and hinge are made of stainless steel
- There is no rusty part in the whole product
- Can be folded in half from left to right, and with a high-strength handle and a pair of stainless steel bolts on the upper lip
- The surface covered with sandpaper is skid resistant and has greater access safety
- Passivate the edges and corners to avoid cutting risk caused by sharp burrs
3' Wheelchair Ramps for Stairs, Wheelchair Threshold Ramp, Handicap Ramps 3'
- Dimensions: 1.97 inches (H) x 28.35 inches (W) x 36.22 inches (L)
- Weight: 22.05 pounds
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.