300Mbps Wifi Repeater Wireless 802.11 AP Router Extender Signal Booster Range
A WiFi repeater is used to extend the coverage area of your WiFi network. It works by receiving your existing WiFi signal, amplifying it and then transmitting the boosted signal. With a WiFi repeater, you can effectively double the coverage area of your WiFi network – reaching far corners of your home or office, different floors, or even extend coverage to your yard.
- Improve wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
- Access to the Internet for computers located on the edge or outside of the range of your access point.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, standards.
- Provides up to 300Mbps transmission rates.
- Support 2.4 GHz WLAN networks.
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA, and WEP (128/64).
- Support Wireless Repeater Mode and Standard AP Mode.
- Provides one 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports.
300Mbps Wifi Repeater Wireless 802.11 AP Router Extender Signal Booster Range Range Extenders & WiFi Adapters White
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 7.0 centimeters (H) x 6.0 centimeters (W) x 11.0 centimeters (L)
- Weight: 98.0 grams
- Included in the box: 1 x Wireless Repeater WiFi Router Range Extender 300M 802.11N Network 1 x RJ-45 networking cable 1 x Quick installation guide
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.