- Blade Length: 3
- Blade Metal Type: Steel
- Included Items: 2
- Tool Length When Open: 7
7" Hunting Knife with Fire Starter : 440 Steel Blade
Outdoor Tanto Knife with Fire Starter features a 440 Stainless Steel full tang, fixed blade construction that is 4mm thick and 7 inches in overall length with a 3-inch tanto point black finished blade. This knife is ideal for hiking, camping, emergencies, survival training, emergency evacuation kits, and more; even everyday use at home or on the road! This knife comes complete with a magnesium alloy firestarter with striker, nylon rope wrapped handle to give you a superioir grip even in wet conditions, and a reinforced belted sheath with a pocket for the firestarter. Geared toward outdoor activity and rugged survival tasks, the SE KHK6320 Outdoor Tanto Knife with Fire Starter is a great hunting knife with flint that will serve its owner well.
• Full Length: 7”
• Blade Length: 3”, 4 millimeter thick
• 1.5" Flint & Striker
• 440 Steel Blade
• Plain Blade
• Matte Finish
• 4mm Thick Tanto Point with Full Tang
• Nylon Rope Grip and Wrist Strap
• Magnesium Flint Included
• Reinforced Belted Sheath with Flint Rod Pocket
• Box Pack
7" Hunting Knife with Fire Starter : 440 Steel Blade Steel
- Included Items: 2
- Knives & Tools Blade Length: 3
- Knives & Tools Length When Open: 7
- Dimensions: 2.0 inches (H) x 3.0 inches (W) x 7.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 ounces
- Made in China
- This item is sold through the Above Edge Inc. operated by Above Edge Inc..
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days if in new/unused condition.
- Shipping and handling charges will be $2.99. See our Shipping Fees FAQ for more info.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 3-6 business days.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings