- Color: Gold
- Condition: New
BM-800 Professional Microphone Mic Kit Broadcasting Studio Recording Condenser
This item is a good choice for your singing or giving a speech. It will bring you a good experience of singing a wonderful song in front of your friends. It can fit for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations, adage performance and computers. The main part is the condenser microphone and other parts are supports. The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power (Voltage Required: 5V~9V). Besides, If you want better sound effect, a sound card should be used. When recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise due to amplifier.
- Color: Radom
- Material: Alloy
- Microphone Size: 18x4.5x4.5cm
- Input Voltage: 5V~9V
- Directivity: Single
- Response Frequency: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -34 dB±2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 150ohms+/-30%(at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: >= 1000 ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A
- Max. SPL: 132 dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- Signal/noise ratio: 78 dB
- Package inclueds BM-800 microphone, Pop Filter, Shock Mount, Power Cable, Sound Card, Microphone Stand, Mic Cover.
- Fits for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations, adage performance and computers.
- Comes with a shock mount to reduce handling noise, an anti-wind foam cap to further filter noise.
- It vibrates and sends a signal to the output when engaged and it hits by sound waves; it provides an extremely accurate and highly detailed representation of what is being played.
- Wide frequency response makes it an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos.
BM-800 Professional Microphone Mic Kit Broadcasting Studio Recording Condenser Gold
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 1.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 1.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 ounces
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.