- Color: Multi-color
Bonide (BND802) - Leaf Eating Worm & Moth Killer
- This pest control is great for use on redhumped caterpillars, cabbage looper, diamondback moth, omnivorous leafroller, tent caterpillar, and many more.
- Thuricide is designed for use on a variety of plants including almonds, apples, pears, cherries, grapes, oranges, celery, broccoli, cabbage, pecans plus shade trees and ornamentals.
- The active ingredient of this product is Bacillus thuringiensis, also known as Bt. Bt is a natural occurring, soil-borne bacteria that has been used since the 1950s for natural insect control.
- Thuricide is a bacterium which is selectively toxic to many moth and butterfly larvae. The insects stop feeding and die within 2-3 days of ingestion.
Bonide (BND802) - Leaf Eating Worm & Moth Killer Multi-color
- Dimensions: 1.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 1.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.