- Color: Orange
- Condition: New
- Networking & Wireless Type: Other
Cable Cat5e Orange Ethernet Patch Cable, Bootless, 3 foot
3 foot Cat5e Orange Ethernet Network Patch Cable, Bootless. Cat5e Ethernet cables of the 3 foot length are typically used to connect a Cable or DSL modem to a router/switch in the home or office or for particularly long patch panel runs inside server/network rooms. Though you may find many uses for such a length. This particular cable is a orange UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) bootless patch cable. The connectors are wired to the T568B standard. The individual conductors are 24 AWG (American wire gauge) stranded pure copper. Cat5e patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life. Our Cat5e Ethernet patch cables exceed the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- The RJ45 plug features gold connectors to prevent corrosion thus ensuring a longer cable life.
- Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. Weight: 0.08 lbs.
- Cat5e patch cables are stranded to improve flexibility. Length: 3 feet.
- End 1: CAT5E Male Plug. End 2: CAT5E Male Plug.
- Color: Orange.Wire: 24 AWG.
- Model No :845-10X6-13103
Cable Cat5e Orange Ethernet Patch Cable, Bootless, 3 foot Orange Other
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 2.0 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 3.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.08 pounds
- Made in China
- This item is sold through the Clickhere2shop operated by Clickhere2shop.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.