- Color: Green
- Material: Steel + Rubber + Plastic
- Size: 38'' x 17'' x (19''-21'') (L x W x H)
Costway Rolling Garden Cart Scooter w/ Adjustable Seat Storage Basket Tray
Our rolling garden cart will be a great helper to make your gardening easier! It is made of steel frame, which ensures the overall sturdiness and durability. You can sit on the seat of this garden cart when doing gardening, eliminating pressure on your back and legs. With adjustable height and 360-degree rotation, this seat can satisfy your various needs. Moreover, there is a tool tray under the seat and a mesh basket on the back, providing you with spacious storage space for your tools, gloves and other items. Don't hesitate to take it home!
Height of seat can be adjusted according to your different needs
Extendable steer rod with handle for simple steering operation
Spacious seat with ergonomic design for comfortable sitting
Offering ample storage space with a tray and a basket
Material: Steel + Rubber + Plastic
Overall Size: 38'' x 17'' x (19''-21'') (L x W x H)
Size of Basket: 11.5'' x 5'' (L x W)
Diameter of Wheel: 10''
Net Weight: 34 lbs
Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
1 x Garden Cart
1 x Instruction
Costway Rolling Garden Cart Scooter w/ Adjustable Seat Storage Basket Tray Green 38'' x 17'' x (19''-21'') (L x W x H)
- Gardening & Lawn Care Type: Garden Tools & Accessories
- Fabric/Material: Steel + Rubber + Plastic
- Dimensions: 21.0 inches (H) x 17.0 inches (W) x 38.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 34.0 pounds
- Made in China
- This item is sold through the Costway operated by Goplus corp.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days if in new/unused condition.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 3-6 business days.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings