- Color: Orange
- Hand/Power Tool Power Source: Straight Tin Snip
Fiskars 710400-1001 PowerArc Easy Action Straight Tin Snip, 13"
Ideal for cutting a range of heavy-duty materials, including siding, light-gauge sheet metal, tin, soffit, fascia, drip edge, gutters and more.
- Blade Type: Straight
- Overall Length: 13"
- Handle Color: Black/Orange
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- PowerArc technology makes cutting easier, especially at the end of the cut where more force is required
- Limited handle opening prevents over-extension without sacrificing cut length
- Optimized handle span truly fits your grip, allowing you to apply more power without sacrificing cut length
- Easy Action handle opens automatically to help reduce hand fatigue
- Ergonomic handle with Softgrip and strategic texturing enhances comfort and control
- Open top loop allows you to rotate your hand over the handle to apply more power
- Aluminum body is lightweight yet powerful enough to cut sheet metal
- Easy-open lock protects the blades during transport and storage
- Replaceable, stainless steel Micro-Tip blades provide superior cutting precision
- Bigger bottom loop optimized for large gloved hands
- Bolted joint not loosen over time
- Cuts up to 22-gauge cold-rolled sheet metal
- Packaging Type: Carded
Fiskars 710400-1001 PowerArc Easy Action Straight Tin Snip, 13" Orange
- Hand/Power Tools Power Source: Straight Tin Snip
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches (H) x 8.0 inches (W) x 15.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.