- Color: Red
Freud Diablo D1284CD TrexBlade 12-Inch Composite Decking Blade
Diablos TrexBlade is the only recommended composite decking by Trex Company when cutting composite decking materials. These new blades deliver maximum performance and highest quality of finish; making it a must-have tool for both professionals and DIYers planning composite decking projects. Diablos new saw blade series has a modified triple chip tooth grind design, Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating, and specific TiCo Hi-Density carbide to deliver more efficient and cleaner cuts with no swirl marks, less gumming of blade teeth and longer cutting life.
- Specially formulated TiCo Hi-Density carbide to maximize cutting life in composite decking materials and plastics
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) enables the material to remain cool while cutting for melt-free cuts
- Laser cut stabilizer vents keep the blade straight and true for superior quality cuts and no swirl marks
- Thin Kerf design requires less cutting power, making them ideal for underpowered saws at the jobsite
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick coating reduces drag and shield s the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
Freud Diablo D1284CD TrexBlade 12-Inch Composite Decking Blade Red
- Dimensions: 9.1 inches (H) x 9.1 inches (W) x 9.1 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 ounces
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
- This item is sold through the Focus Camera operated by Focus Camera.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.