- Material: fipronil and (S)-methoprene
- Size: 1 pack (3 Doses)
Frontline Plus for Cats & Kittens Over 1.5 lbs,Flea Tick Full Treatment,3 Doses
The Frontline Plus is a medicine for cats and kittens that are eight weeks old. This preventative kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks, and chewing lice, which cause extreme discomfort to your pet. This topical treatment safeguards your pet by breaking the flea life cycle and can be applied once a month.
Fleas and ticks are present everywhere affecting cat’s health. To protect cats from such external parasites, a powerful flea and tick treatment is necessary. Frontline Plus for cats is a fast-acting and long-lasting solution that kills external parasites. Treating fleas and ticks, this topical solution also protects cats against flea and tick borne diseases. This spot-on treatment successfully destroys all life stages of fleas and prevents further re-infestation.
- Step 1:Remove 1 applicator from the package.
- Step 2:Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap the applicator tip.
- Step 3:Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze.
- Step 4:Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot. Repeat steps 1-4 every 30 days.
Frontline Plus for Cats & Kittens Over 1.5 lbs,Flea Tick Full Treatment,3 Doses 1 pack (3 Doses)
- Pet Product Materials (if Applicable): fipronil and (S)-methoprene
- Ingredients: one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae
- Dimensions: 4.3 inches (H) x 0.3 inches (W) x 5.8 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Included in the box: 3 Doses
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.