- Color: Clear
- Material: malathion
- Safety Features: safe
- Size: single
Frontline Plus for Dogs Large Dog (45 to 88 pounds) Flea and Tick 3-Doses
FRONTLINE Plus for Dogs has been trusted by veterinarians for flea and tick control for dogs for nearly 20 years.
Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older, 45-88 lbs.
Its long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days.
- Frontline Plus for Dogs provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your dog
- This product is approved for use on dogs 45-88 lbs
- Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks
- This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
- Frontline has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years
- Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs works non-stop for a full 30 days.3-dose supply lasts for 3 months
Frontline Plus for Dogs Large Dog (45 to 88 pounds) Flea and Tick 3-Doses Clear single
- Pet Product Materials (if Applicable): malathion
- Ingredients: karbofos
- Pet Product Safety Features (if Applicable): safe
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches (H) x 0.6 inches (W) x 5.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Included in the box: three doses
- Made in United States
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.