- Color: Black
- Condition: New
Garmin Edge 130 GPS Cycling Computer
Garmin brings instant data and automatic street cred with the new Edge 130. This ruggedly compact GPS cycling computer has everything you need to navigate your ride, monitor stats, stay connected with loved ones, and much more with this new sleek compact device that goes where you go and won’t weigh you down.
Small but Powerful
Whether you ride on singletrack, open roads or city streets, Edge 130 is your perfect riding partner. Its compact, lightweight design features a 1.8” mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display. What that means — you get a completely crisp view of the screen, even in direct sunlight when you’d normally be squinting. Customize the display to show up to 8 data fields on each screen. Don’t let its slight stature fool you — Edge 130 is packed with additional features and gets up to 15 hours of battery life between charges.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers WARNING:
Contains lead - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Garmin Edge 130 GPS Cycling Computer Black
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 1.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 1.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 ounces
- Included in the box: Device Only ------------------------ Edge 130 Standard mount Tether USB cable Manuals Speed and Cadence Bundle ---------------------------------------- Edge 130 Standard mount Speed sensor Cadence sensor Tether USB cable Manuals
- Made in Andorra
The Fine Print
- This item is sold through the HeartRateMonitorsUSA operated by HRM USA, INC..
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.