- Condition: New
- Networking & Wireless Type: Other
ICC IC107L6CBL Blue 25 Pack Cat 6 Modular Keystone Jacks
ICC's IC107L6CBL 25-pack EZ(tm) Category 6 modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, are 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and are packaged in bags with a resealable strip allowing the bags to be reused multiple times preventing loss or mixing of colors or types of connectors. The bags have a clear lower area allowing for easy part identification.
ICC's IC1078L6BL EZ(tm) Category 6 modular jacks are 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) RJ-45 keystone jacks and are engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications and beyond. The advanced printed circuit board (PCB) design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards. It offers superior signal quality and noise reduction due to its enhanced Near-End and Far-End Crosstalk cancellation and minimum return losses. The EZ(tm) connector's flat back IDC construction offers faster installation through its straight through in-line termination design and one piece snap-on termination cap.
Current rating: 1.5 Amps
Insulation resistance: 500 Mohms min.
Contact resistance: 20 Mohms max.
DC resistance: 0.1 ohm max
Transmission performance exceeds category 6 connecting hardware requirements specified in TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 when used with compatible horizontal cable
Plug insertion life: 750 cycles min.
Plug and jack contact force: 100 grams min. Using FCC approved plug
Plug retention force: 30 lbs min.
Jack wiring: 50 micro inches of gold over 100 inches of Nickel
Connector: insulation displacement connector (IDC); accepts 23-24 awg solid wire
- CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 connecting hardware requirements
- Designed with in-line 110 IDC, in-sequence termination reducing termination time
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
ICC IC107L6CBL Blue 25 Pack Cat 6 Modular Keystone Jacks Other
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches (H) x 7.0 inches (W) x 8.6 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.