- Electrical Type: Outlets & Accessories
ICC ICMPP0485E Patch Panel Cat 5E 48-Port 2 RMS
The ICC ICMPP0485E Cat5e 48 port patch panel is designed with rear 110 IDC terminations that are designed for fast accurate terminations. The ICMPP0485E is a premium rack mountable Cat5e patch panel that provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth. The ICMPP0485E includes enhanced crosstalk cancellation that reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals. The ICC ICMPP0485E is also backwards compatible to all lower rated category components.
A 48 port patch panel is essentially a passive device used to establish communication between multiple devices in voice and data network cabling applications. A patch panel is loaded with jack type connectors that allow you to punch down terminate wires in the back while plugging in RJ45 modular connectors in the front via patch cables or cords. The ICC ICMPP0485E Cat5e 48 port patch panel is designed to maximize network performance by exceeding ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e connecting hardware requirements.
- CAT 5e patch panel provides excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Engineered to provide 110 IDC termination reducing installation time
- Occupies 2 rack mount spaces (RMS)
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Includes both TIA-568A and TIA-568B color wiring diagrams
- Designed to fit all standard 19" racks and cabinets
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 Category 5e standards connecting hardware requirements
ICC ICMPP0485E Patch Panel Cat 5E 48-Port 2 RMS Outlets & Accessories
- Dimensions: 3.0 inches (H) x 4.2 inches (W) x 20.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.