- Blooming Periods: n/a
- Care Instructions: n/a
- Recommended US Region: na
- Size: n/a
This auction is for one (1) Bougainvillea - 'James Walker' - starter plant.
Bougainvillea can be used as a houseplant or hanging basket in cooler climates. In the landscape, it makes an excellent hot season plant, and its drought tolerance makes it ideal for warm climates year-round. Its high salt tolerance makes it a natural choice for color in coastal regions. It can be pruned into a standard, but is also grown along fence lines, on walls, in containers and hanging baskets, and as a hedge or an accent plant. Its long arching thorny branches bear heart-shaped leaves and masses of papery bracts of flowers.
These 6"+ plants come in 2.5" x 2.5" x 3.5" deep pots. Seasonal blooms. May not be blooming at time of Shipment.
Bougainvilleas grow best in dry soil in very bright full sun and with frequent fertilization; but they require little water once established, and in fact will not flourish if over-watered. Hardiness zones 9b-11.
'James Walker'' n/a
- Outdoor Plant Annual or Perennial: Perennial
- Outdoor Plant Blooming Periods: n/a
- Outdoor Plant Care/Planting Instructions: n/a
- Outdoor Plant Estimated Height when Fully Grown: n/a
- Sunlight Exposure: Full Sun
- Outdoor Plant Recommended US Region for Planting: na
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches (H) x 10.0 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 ounces
- Made in China
- This item is sold through the TISA CO operated by 9944630 Canada Inc.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges will be $5.99.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.