- Color: Silver
- Knife Length When Closed: 4 in.
- Tool Length When Open: 7 in.
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In, 3 oz
From Kershaw’s popular Leek line of folding pocket knives, comes the Classic Leek, the ideal stainless steel EDC. Kershaw’s engineers blast the blade and handle under high pressure to create a soft, non-reflective matte look. Independently reviewed by Outdoor Gearlab, the Leek won the award for ‘Best Buy 2016’. The Leek’s razor sharp, 3” modified drop-point blade is made with 14C28N Sandvik steel for excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance and hardness. The blade performs masterfully well in its slicing capacity, while the slim tip provides excellent piercing action and performs even in meticulous detail work. The Leek features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening system for easy one-handed operation, a built-in frame lock to prevent the blade from closing during use, and a Tip-lock slider securing blade is closed in transit. Expertly crafted in Tualatin, Oregon by Kershaw’s skilled knifemakers, and covered by a limited lifetime warranty, the Leek is the perfect everyday carry.
Secure Locking System
Kershaw’s frame lock design makes knives safer, securer, sturdier and quicker for one-handed blade deployment. The knife handle, or frame, has two metal plates on either side of the blade, and when open, the lockbar butts up against the blade’s backend to prevent blade closure. To close the knife blade, push the frame to the side to unlock the blade and fold the blade back into the handle. Designed to keep the blade inside the handle, the Kershaw Tip Lock system is featured on all Leek and Scallion SpeedSafe knives. This simple slider, when engaged, ensures the blade will not prematurely open if not in use. The Tip Lock system is located where the tip of the blade meets the handle scales in the closed position. A press of the thumb activates the Tip Lock for secure, safe knife use.
- Versatile 3.5 In. blade made with 14C28N Sandwich Steel, Blade length: 3 in.; Closed length: 4 in.; open length: 7 in.
- 410 Stainless steel alloy handle provides resistance to corrosion and extra strength and hardness.
- Frame lock gives the knife a slim sleek style while holding the blade open during use; tip lock keeps blade closed during carry.
- Speed Safe Assisted opening allows opening with Minimal effort and maximal functionality.
- Simple pocket carry and tactical engagement with strong or weak hand.
- One of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention.
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In, 3 oz Silver 14C28N Sandwich Steel
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Sheath Material: Stainless steel
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Length when Closed: 4 in.
- Knives & Tools Length When Open: 7 in.
- Included Items: Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Reversible Pocketclip
- Dimensions: 0.2 inches (H) x 1.2 inches (W) x 4.2 inches (L)
- Weight: 3.1 ounces
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.