- Color: Blue
Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 with Screw Kit and Clamp
The Pocket-Hole Jig 320 uses a simple, easy-to-understand setup process that gives you the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood of any thickness between 1/2-inch and 1.5-inch. The 320 features two drill guides, a removable spacer, and convenient material-thickness stops. Easy-Set Drill BitEngraved bit markings and stop collar with sight window make bit setup simple.Clamp AdapterConvenient attachment for simple and quick clamping using Kreg and other clamps. The jig and its included components store in a durable, compact case that even has space to store Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws - with 40 sample screws included. Kreg Classic 2-inch Face ClampThe Kreg Classic 2-inch Face Clamp is a great face clamp for Kreg joinery and more. This easy-to-use, compact clamp fits easily into tight spaces. Features a 2-inch reach and clamps materials up to 2-inch thick.Classic Face Clamps are Kreg clamps designed for creating perfectly flush Kreg Joints, and they work great for lots of other shop and project tasks that require solid clamping without marring. These clamps feature large clamp pads that distribute clamping force evenly and hold pieces flush during assembly. When used in Kreg Joinery, the extra-large clamp face gets positioned on the -inch show-inch side of the joint. Both have a simple screw that adjusts the clamp to match material thickness, plus comfortable padded handles. The Pocket-Hole Screw Starter kit contains 260 Kreg Screws in six popular sizes, making it a perfect choice if you are - buying your first Kreg Jig and just getting started buildinglooking for an assortment thats perfect for household repairswant to have Kreg Screws on hand, so that you are ready to go when project inspiration strikesIncludes Most Popular Kreg Screws.
- The Pocket-Hole Jig 320 uses a simple, easy-to-understand setup process that gives you the versatility
- The 320 features two drill guides, a removable spacer, and convenient material-thickness stops
- The Kreg Pocket-Hole Screw Starter Kit provides a right-sized assortment of the Kreg Screws for your projects
- Includes the most-commonly used Kreg Screws, from 25mm Pan-Head screws for building with 13mm-thick material
- This easy-to-use, compact clamp fits easily into tight spaces
- The jig and its included components store in a durable, compact case that even has space to store Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws
- It contains 260 Kreg Screws in six popular sizes.
- Through 64mm Blue-Kote screws for building bigger projects outdoors, all housed in a durable, divided case
Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 with Screw Kit and Clamp Blue
- Dimensions: 6.8 inches (H) x 8.3 inches (W) x 10.4 inches (L)
- Weight: 71.0 ounces
- Made in United States
- This item is sold through the Focus Camera operated by Focus Camera.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days if in new/unused condition.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 3-6 business days.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings