- Color: Multi-color
Lasco PV436169 1.25 x 1.5 in. MPT x Skt Male Adapter
Features. ASTM D-1784 - Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds. ASTM D-2466 - Socket Type Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Plastic Pipe Fittings, Schedule 40. ASTM F-1970 - Standard Specification for Special Engineered Fittings, Appurtenances or Valves for use in Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(PVC) or Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride)(CPVC) systems. Material - Lasco Schedule 40 Fittings are produced from PVC Type 1, Cell Classification 12454-B. -O-rings are produced from a Buna- N (Nitrile) material. Listings - NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G Drinking Water System Components Weighted average lead content. Not to be used in the Hot or Cold water distribution system in a dwelling Maximum Service Temperature 140 F. Do not use Lasco fittings for compressed air or gases. Do not test PVC piping systems with compressed air or gases. Do not use fittings with liquids not recommended by LascoSpecifications. Size: 1.25 x 1.5 in.
Lasco PV436169 1.25 x 1.5 in. MPT x Skt Male Adapter Multi-color
- Dimensions: 1.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 1.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 13.0 pounds
- Made in China
The Fine Print
- This item is sold through the OSP operated by OSP Holdings, Inc..
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 14 days.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.