- Color: Black
- Compatible Brands: N/A
- Condition: New
MakerBot PLA Filament Spool for Method 3D Printer (True Black, 0.75kg/1.65lb)
Designed for use with MakerBot Method 3D printer
For printing high-performance parts
125 to 120-degree-F heat deflection
3,600 Mpa tensile modulus
62 Mpa tensile strength
plus minus 0.007 inch 0.2mm finished part dimensional accuracy
The MakerBot PLA Filament Spool helps print rigid and glossy parts for quick and easy, office-friendly prototyping. PLA is a great material for early concept models because it is easy to use and works great with breakaway supports which print faster and can be removed faster than dissolvable supports. PLA is a corn-based plastic and is considered biodegradable under industrial processes.
- PLA is a great material for concept models because it is easy to use.
- PLA is a corn-based plastic and is considered biodegradable.
- Rigid and glossy parts for quick and easy, office-friendly prototype.
- Manufactured to exact diameter and quality specifications.
- Provides valuable information including material type, color.
MakerBot PLA Filament Spool for Method 3D Printer (True Black, 0.75kg/1.65lb) Black
- Condition: New
- Consumer Electronics Compatible TV/VCR/DVD Brands: N/A
- Dimensions: 4.3 inches (H) x 10.6 inches (W) x 10.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 47.04 ounces
- Made in United States
- This item is sold through the Focus Camera operated by Focus Camera.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days if in new/unused condition.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 3-6 business days.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings