- Cable Length (ft): 1
- Model Number: 1
Monoprice 6ft 28AWG High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable w Ferrite Cores Black
Because it was originally based on the DVI standard HDMI is backwards compatible with single link Digital Visual Interface DVI D and DVI I signals You can use this cable to connect a DVI D DVI I output from your PC to display on your new big screen HDTV or vice versa Ferrite Cores are small magnetic blocks wrapped around the end of a cable They are used to suppress EMI RFI electronic noise on the cable by absorbing the unwanted high frequencies and dissipating them as very low level heat This is the simplest and cheapest form of electronic noise reduction and is most effective on small gauge cabling which is inherently more susceptible to electronic noise interference than thicker cables This cable is functionally equivalent to a High Speed HDMI cable and supports all High Speed HDMI functions except audio DVI has no provision for audio The specific HDMI features support are 1080p resolution 3D 4K Deep Color x v Color 30 day easy returns No restocking fee Free lifetime technical support Limited lifetime warranty
- Buy with Confidence With Monoprice s Lifetime Warranty on all Cables
- This is specifically for connecting a device with an HDMI connector to another device
- These cables can NOT carry audio
- They carry video signals only If you are looking for a High Speed HDMI Cable or a Standard HDMI Cable
- Ferrite Cores are small magnetic blocks wrapped around the end of a cable
Monoprice 6ft 28AWG High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable w Ferrite Cores Black 1 1
- Dimensions: 1.9 inches (H) x 5.3 inches (W) x 5.6 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Manufaturer's Warranty.
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.