- Condition: New
- Networking & Wireless Type: Other
Monoprice Cat5e Ethernet Bulk Cable, 350Mhz Riser Rated, 24AWG 1000ft Black
Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Monoprice This 1000 foot roll of unshielded UTP Cat5e cable uses solid conductors and features 350MHz bandwidth capacity Solid conductors have slightly better electrical properties than stranded conductors making solid cables well suited for use in permanent in wall installations and for longer cable runs This cable carries a CMR fire safety rating which means that it is safe for use within the walls and between the floors of commercial buildings Monoprice Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 100 percent bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum CCA wire and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA 568 C 2 fire and safety standards which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5e and Cat6 communications cables 30 day easy returns No restocking fee Free lifetime technical support Limited lifetime warranty
- Buy with Confidence With Monoprice s Lifetime Warranty on all Cables.
- 100 Percent pure bare copper wire as required by UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA 568 C.2
- 1000 foot roll in pull box
- Length marked every foot
- CM In Wall rated and is safe for use inside the walls of commercial buildings
Monoprice Cat5e Ethernet Bulk Cable, 350Mhz Riser Rated, 24AWG 1000ft Black Other
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 8.5 inches (H) x 15.7 inches (W) x 15.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 21.0 pounds
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Manufaturer's Warranty.
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.