- Condition: New
- Networking & Wireless Type: Other
Monoprice Cat5e Ethernet Bulk Cable Stranded, 350Mhz, CM, 24AWG, 1000ft, Blue
Avoid having excess Ethernet cable lying around by building your own cables to the exact length needed using this Bulk Ethernet Copper Cable from Monoprice This 1000 foot roll of unshielded UTP Cat5e cable uses stranded conductors and features 350MHz bandwidth capacity Stranded conductors are more flexible and less prone to breakage than solid conductors making stranded cables well suited for less permanent runs and for connecting client computers This cable carries a CM fire safety rating which means that it is safe for use within the walls of commercial buildings Monoprice Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 100 percent bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum CCA wire and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA 568 C 2 fire and safety standards which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5e and Cat6 communications cables 30 day easy returns No restocking fee Free lifetime technical support Limited lifetime warranty
- Buy with Confidence With Monoprice s Lifetime Warranty on all Cables.
- Insulation Overall Diameter 0.940 0.005mm Insulation Average Thickness 0.220mm 0.005mm
- Mechanical Characteristics includes Temperature Rating Installation 40 60 C
- Elongation Aging ? 150 Percent Aging Condition 100 C x 168 hours After - 75 Percent of unaged Aging - 50 Percent of unaged
- Electrical Characteristics includes Maximum Conductor DC Resistance at 20 ?9.5 ? 100 Meters
Monoprice Cat5e Ethernet Bulk Cable Stranded, 350Mhz, CM, 24AWG, 1000ft, Blue Other
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches (H) x 15.2 inches (W) x 15.2 inches (L)
- Weight: 27.0 pounds
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Manufaturer's Warranty.
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.