Monoprice Fiber Optic Cable LC to LC, OM1, 62.5 125 Type, Duplex, Orange, 10m
Because of its immunity to electronic interference and its greater speeds over longer distances fiber optic cabling has become the conduit of choice for high speed network communications Monoprice is proud to offer a full line of high quality Single mode and Multi mode duplex cables using optical fibers made by Corning This is an OM1 Orange multi mode cable with a 62 5 m core and 125 m cladding diameter The cable has color coded Dual LC connectors on each end The cable jacket is OFNR Optical Fiber Non conductive Riser rated by UL which means that it complies with fire safety and insurance requirements and is safe for use within the walls and between the floors of commercial class buildings 30 day easy returns No restocking fee Free lifetime technical support Limited lifetime warranty
- Buy with Confidence With Monoprice s Lifetime Warranty on all Cables
- OM1 "Orange" multi mode cable with a 62.5 m core and 125 m cladding diameter
- Color coded Dual LC connectors on each end
- OFNR Optical Fiber Non conductive Riser rated by UL making it safe for use within the walls and between the floors.
- Made with Corning brand optical fibers
Monoprice Fiber Optic Cable LC to LC, OM1, 62.5 125 Type, Duplex, Orange, 10m Other
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 0.8 inches (H) x 7.2 inches (W) x 6.8 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Manufaturer's Warranty.
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.