- Cable Length (ft): 1
- Condition: New
- Model Number: 1
Monoprice OM1 Fiber Optic Cable -LC/UPC, Multi Mode, 62.5/125um, 2.0mm, PVC, 1m
The 62.5/125 OM1 fiber optic cable is suitable for enterprise networks, telecomm rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any place fiber jumper cables are needed. It is ideal for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber channel applications, etc. Each product is 100 percent tested to ensure superior optical performance and reliability of use. It has an orange, riser rated, PVC, zipcord jacket. The cable jacket is OFNR (Optical Fiber, Nonconductive, Riser) rated by UL, which means that it complies with fire safety and insurance requirements, making it safe for use within the walls, ceiling, between floors, and in the floors of commercial class buildings. It is perfect for use in data centers, telecommunications networks, and Fiber to the X (FTTX) applications.
- Meets EIA/TIA 604-2 with ceramic ferrule for high speed cabling networks.
- Small outer diameter, lightweight, flame-retardant, easy to strip, low attenuation, physically soft
- Cable printing helps clarify and recognize different cables. Zirconia Ceramic Ferrule Optimum IL and RL
- Bend insensitive fiber cable shows a great performance on resilience
- Factory terminated and tested for insertion loss, return loss and end face
Monoprice OM1 Fiber Optic Cable -LC/UPC, Multi Mode, 62.5/125um, 2.0mm, PVC, 1m 1 1
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 0.55 inches (H) x 5.6 inches (W) x 6.4 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 pounds
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Manufaturer's Warranty.
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.