Monoprice Premium 3D Printer Filament ABS 1.75MM 1kg spool, White
Get outstanding 3D printing results when you use 1 75mm ABS 3D Printer Filament from Monoprice ABS is one of the most commonly used filament types in 3D printing It has a high tensile strength and good overall toughness It has a low density and is softer than PLA which means lower weight and lower cost when printing large models Hardness is such that no white dot appears when bending This 1 Kg spool features a thickness of 1 75mm 0 10mm with a roundness variation of only 0 05mm It has a nominal processing temperature of 230 C 446 F Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament The negatives of using ABS is that it can give off a white smoke with a concentrated odor It is best to ensure that the printing room is well ventilated when using ABS Additionally it has a high moisture absorption rate Depending on the overall humidity level of the printing environment an opened spool can absorb enough moisture after a couple of days that high temperature printing could cause bubbles or pocks in the extrusion It is therefore recommended to not open a spool until you are ready to print and to store any unused portion with with silca gel and or an active dehumidifier to reduce the amount of moisture it can absorb
- 1.75mm 0.10mm ABS filament with roundness variation of less than 0.05mm
- Nominal processing temperature of 240 C 446 F
- 195mm reel diameter 95mm hub diameter 38mm spindle diameter 80mm reel width
- 1 Kg reel
- High tensile strength and good overall toughness low density and is softer than PLA which means lower weight and lower cost
Monoprice Premium 3D Printer Filament ABS 1.75MM 1kg spool, White Printers 1
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 3.6 inches (H) x 8.2 inches (W) x 8.3 inches (L)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Manufaturer's Warranty.
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.