Monoprice Premium 3D Printer Filament PETG 1.75mm, 1kg Spool, Magenta
New to Monoprice is the offering of PETG Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol filament which has more flexible strength than ABS filament It's the perfect filament to combine strength and flexibility which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts or robotics The filament is super transparent with a glossy finish It has great chemical resistance with good acidic and alkali resistance The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable PETG is known for it's transparency and clarity so you re getting the benefits of both PLA and ABS in PETG The nominal print temperature is 230 250 C 446 482 F
- The filaments are universally designed and Compatible with 3D printers using 1.75mm Diameter filament
- Our engineered filament is Here to Help you Stream your creative outlet enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts
- 1.75mm Diameter filament
- The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact.
- The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable.
Monoprice Premium 3D Printer Filament PETG 1.75mm, 1kg Spool, Magenta Printers 1
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 3.0 inches (H) x 8.1 inches (W) x 8.2 inches (L)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Manufaturer's Warranty.
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.