Monoprice Premium 3D Printer Filament PLA 1.75mm 1kg spool, Bright Green
Get outstanding 3D printing results when you use 1 75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament from Monoprice PLA is a good choice for a printing material if you are looking for high accuracy and high resolution It extrudes at lower temperatures does not require a heated base and has a very low shrinkage rate 0 3 percent PLA is harder than ABS but is therefore also a bit more brittle Additionally PLA is a plant based plastic which means that it is biodegradable and gives off a slightly sweet odor like roasting corn This 1 Kg spool features a thickness of 1 75mm ?0 10mm with a roundness variation of only 0 03mm It has a nominal processing temperature of 210? C 410?F Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament The negatives of using PLA is that it is vulnerable to degradation from moisture sunlight and heat Additionally it is more prone to overheating during processing which can cause dripping and drooping if it gets too hot
- Filament is 1.75mm 0.10mm diameter with a roundness variation of only 0.03mm
- Biodegradable plant based plastic
- 210C 410F processing temperature
- It extrudes at lower temperatures does not require a heated base and has a very low shrinkage rate 0.3 Percent .
- Reel Dimensions Reel Diameter 195mm 7.68" Hub Diameter 95mm 3.74" Spindle Diameter 38mm 1.50"
Monoprice Premium 3D Printer Filament PLA 1.75mm 1kg spool, Bright Green Printers 1
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 3.6 inches (H) x 8.2 inches (W) x 8.2 inches (L)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds
- Warranty: 1 years parts warranty provided by Manufaturer's Warranty.
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.