- Color: Black
- Condition: New
- Focal Length: 14-24mm
- Lens Type: Wide
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens
The views through the NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S are simply epic. A level of detail you have to see to believe. All in the shortest, lightest and most versatile 14-24mm f/2.8 constant aperture zoom available. Optimized for landscapes, cityscapes, night skies, architecture, interiors and environmental portraits-this is the lens for taking it all in.
Small and Lightweight
The NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S is smaller and lighter than any comparable lens. Its easier on your back, arms and tripod. It takes up less room in your bag, so youll be more likely to take it everywhere you go. And its superbly balanced on a Z camera for composing in the moment.
Fast f/2.8 Constant Aperture
Gather more light at any zoom position with a fast f/2.8 constant aperture and your Z cameras Vibration Reduction image stabilization. In low-light, illuminate subjects with longer exposures or sharpen them with faster shutter speeds.
An anti-reflective coating developed by Nikon and used in conjunction with Nano Crystal Coat to further reduce ghost and flare effects caused by incident light entering the lens vertically. This allows for the outstandingly clear capture of images even when a light source is located within the frame.
This NIKKOR Z lens uses a stepping motor for fast, accurate, smooth, quiet autofocus with reduced wobbling. This quiet drive system makes the lenses ideal for use when shooting video.
Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
An electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism in the lens barrel provides highly accurate electronic diaphragm or aperture blade control when using auto exposure during continuous shooting. With conventional D/G type lenses, the diaphragm blades are operated by mechanical linkage levers.
ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass
An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses to obtain optimum correction of chromatic aberrations.
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens
- Nano Crystal is an anti-reflective coating that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range
- This NIKKOR Z lens uses a stepping motor for fast, accurate, smooth, quiet autofocus with reduced wobbling
- ED (EXTRA-LOW DISPERSION) GLASS An optical glass developed by Nikon that is used with normal optical glass in telephoto lenses
Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens Black Wide
- Condition: New
- Lens Mount Compatibility: Nikon
- Camera Lens Focal Length: 14-24mm
- Camera Lens Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Camera Mount and Sensor Compatability: Nikon FX
- Included Items: Nikon NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens
- Dimensions: 5.55 inches (H) x 6.06 inches (W) x 12.17 inches (L)
- Weight: 42.0 ounces
- Made in United States
- This item is sold through the Focus Camera operated by Focus Camera.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.