- Color: Black
- Compatible Brands: N/A
- Condition: New
Novation Peak 8-Voice Desktop Polyphonic Synthesizer
The Novation Peak is an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesizer with three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice. The oscillators sound completely analog by being high-quality NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators), but gain the flexibility of the digital domain with 17 digital wavetables. They can also become a linear FM source using either the analogue-sounding NCOs or digital wavetables – so are able to cross-modulate in a recursive loop.
Multi-Mode Analog Filter for Each Voice
The synth has a resonant multi-mode analog filter for each voice, and three distortion points for each voice – pre-filter, post-filter, and global – in an analog signal chain. Peak is capable of receiving polyphonic aftertouch, which puts expression right at your fingertips. Reverb, delay and chorus effects are at one's disposal, and there is also an on-board arpeggiator.
Intuitive Patch Design and Sound Editing
The modulation system puts a 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments in the main controls, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing. There are three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs for each voice, and more elaborate movements and secondary via assignments are made just a few menu button presses away. In addition, two animate buttons give live performers instant one-touch transformation of patches.
Connect To Just About Anything
Peak connects to modular systems via a CV modulation input, and has MIDI I/O on five-pin DIN ports, so other MIDI gear can be connected. Via USB, Peak can be plugged into Mac or PC, where unlimited patches can be kept using the Components software.
Novation Sound Collective
If you want to find great virtual instruments and effects, keeping up to date with the constant stream of new releases is essential, and Sound Collective makes it easy, with regular free software downloads and generous discounts on high-end plug-ins. There are free monthly offers for plugins with the Plug-In Collective, so be sure to check on a regular for great deals.
- Analog-sounding NCOs and 60 digital wavetables
- Three distortion points for each voice in analog signal chain
- Control expression right at your fingertips
- Cross-modulate oscillators in a recursive loop
- 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments
- Three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs for each voice
- 2 animate buttons for one-touch transformation of patches
- Reverb, delay, and chorus, and arpeggiator
Novation Peak 8-Voice Desktop Polyphonic Synthesizer Black
- Condition: New
- Consumer Electronics Compatible TV/VCR/DVD Brands: N/A
- Included Items: Novation Peak 8-Voice Desktop Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Dimensions: 12.0 inches (H) x 4.8 inches (W) x 25.8 inches (L)
- Weight: 189.52 ounces
- Included in the box: Novation Peak 8-Voice Desktop Polyphonic Synthesizer USB Cable Power Supply
- Made in United States
- This item is sold through the Focus Camera operated by Focus Camera.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days if in new/unused condition.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 3-6 business days.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings