- Blooming Periods: n/a
- Care Instructions: n/a
- Recommended US Region: n/a
- Size: n/a
Poblano (Ancho) Pepper *Heirloom* (50 Seed's) NON GMO
This heirloom pepper is actually commonly known under 2 different names. When fresh this pepper is know as Poblano and is excellent stuffed or roasted. The dried version is called Ancho and is often used in chili powder. This variety is a mild to medium chili pepper that is commonly used in Mexican cuisine, and other spicy dishes and is the most commonly used variety for chile rellenos and mole. 75 Days
Poblano (Ancho) Pepper *Heirloom* (50 Seed's) NON GMO n/a
- Outdoor Plant Blooming Periods: n/a
- Outdoor Plant Care/Planting Instructions: n/a
- Outdoor Plant Estimated Height when Fully Grown: n/a
- Sunlight Exposure: Full Sun
- Outdoor Plant Annual or Perennial: Perennial
- Outdoor Plant Recommended US Region for Planting: n/a
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches (H) x 10.0 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 ounces
- Made in China
- This item is sold through the TISA CO operated by 9944630 Canada Inc.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- This is a FINAL SALE; no returns or refunds unless defective.
- Offer is not eligible for promo codes, but is eligible for Groupon Bucks.
- Shipping and handling charges will be $5.99.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 5-10 business days.