Presto 09907 Pressure Cooker Sealing Ring with Automatic Air Vent
The sealing ring fits around the inside rim of the cover and forms a pressure-tight seal between the cover and the body of the pressure cooker during cooking or canning. When installing a sealing ring, work it into the cover in four small sections, for example, top, bottom, left and right. Work it into the groove a small section at a time until it is fully in place. Place the cover on the cooker body. Put one hand on the top center of the cover and push down firmly. Open and close the cover several times.
- Pressure cooker sealing ring with automatic air vent
- Easy and simple use kit
- Forms a pressure-tight seal between the cover and the body of the Presto pressure cooker
- For models 7,7-B,7R,7S,7-AV,21,21B,21R,21S, 21-AV & other 16 qt & 21 qt national pressure cookers.
Presto 09907 Pressure Cooker Sealing Ring with Automatic Air Vent Black
- Cookware Material: Non Stick
- Included Items: NA
- Storage Capacity: NA
- Dimensions: 1.0 inches (H) x 4.5 inches (W) x 4.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.09 pounds
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.