- Size: 6x Optional Bits with 5 sanding bands
Professional Nail FILE COMPLETE Acrylic Manicure Drill Sand Electric Machine New
This new Electric Nail Art Drill Machine is perfectly used in spas, beauty parlors as well as personal use in homes. Whether acrylic, glass, or silk wrap artificial nails are being applied, this nail drill can be great help. The ultimate nail machine allows the technician flexibility and can get the job done in much less time and in a much more efficient manner.
Metal construction with white powder-coated
Easy to use dialing speed control
Low noise and vibration for smooth and long-time operation
Replaceable fuse for much easier maintaining
Forward and reverse operation switch
Mechanical collet for security the bit firmly and easy to pull up
Foot pedal for convenient control switch
Easy bit change using no tools
Suitable for pedicure and manicure
For professional salon or home use
Voltage: AC 110V/60Hz; AC 110V/60Hz (selected by switch on the machine)
Power output: 10W
Hand piece part
Voltage: DC 3-12V
Rotation: 0rpm to 20,000 rpm
1x Electric Nail Drill Machine
1x Hand piece
1x Cradle for holding the hand piece
1x Foot Pedal
6x Optional Bits with 5 sanding bands
Installation and wire connection:
Connect the 5-pin plug of the portable grinding head/hand piece to the output socket of hand piece at the main panel.
Connect the pedal switch to the foot S/W socket.
Select grinding mould of different sizes according to actual requirements, and fasten/secure it into the front of the hand piece.
Switch the speed control to the left (minimum).
Connect with the main source power.
1. Press the function switch on the left to ON for manual control, the indicator will be on and the grinding head starts to move slowly.
2. Rotate the speed control clockwise to accelerate the grinding head.
3. When the function switch is pressed to the OFF, step on the pedal the speed will be accelerated, and loose the foot, the speed will be decreased. (foot switch is optional)
4. The turning directions can be swapped: FWD means clockwise and REV means counterclockwise.
5. Adjust the speed of the grinding head within a reasonable range.
6. Please adjust the hand piece to the lowest speed before changing forward/backward direction or before turn off the machine.
1. Always unplug the tool when you change accessory or collet.
2. Do not change the turning direction too frequently; otherwise it will shorten the life of the grinding head.
3. Before changing forward/backward direction or before turn off the machine, please decrease the speed of the grinding head to the minimum.
4. Do not touch the bit after use for the bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands.
5. Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running
6. Keep the machine out of water for it is not waterproof.
7. Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask.
8. Always unplug it after use. When the machine is not in use, all tools must be stored in a dry location and keep out of reach of children.
9. Any unauthorized disassembling of the product is not suggested in case of any breakdown.
Professional Nail FILE COMPLETE Acrylic Manicure Drill Sand Electric Machine New 6x Optional Bits with 5 sanding bands
- Dimensions: 1.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 1.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 ounces
- Made in China
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.