- Capacity: 64GB
- Carrier: T-Mobile
- Color: Orchid Grey
- Display Size: 5.8 inches
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U 64GB T-Mobile 5.8" Super AMOLED 12MP Camera Phone
- Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU's : Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU : Adreno 540
- OS : Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- SIM : Nano SIM
- ROM : 64 GB
- RAM : 4 GB
- External Support : micro SD (Up to 256 GB)
- 2G : 850/900/1800/1900 GSM & CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 3G : 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 HSDPA
- 4G : Band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) and 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) LTE
- Network Status : T-mobile Locked
- Release Date : 2017, March
- Measurements : 5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in (148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm)
- Weight : 5.47 oz (155 g)
- Safety : IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Size : 5.8 inches
- Resolution : 1440 x 2960
- Technology : Super AMOLED Capacitive Display
- Display color : 16M
- Multi-touch : Yes
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Pixel Density : ~570 ppi
- Rear Camera : 12 MP
- Focus Type : Autofocus, touch focus
- Rear Camera Flash : LED flash
- Features : Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video Technology : 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR, dual-video rec
- Front Camera : 8 MP
- Video : 1440p@30fps
- Wi-Fi Signals : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- USB Type : 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : Yes
- Radio/FM : No
- Sensors : Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer,heart rate, SpO2
- Audio Jack : 3.5mm Jack
- Type : Non-removable Li-Ion
- Capacity : 3000 mAh
- Talk-Time Hours : Up to 20 h (3G)
- Stand-by Hours : Up to 520h max
Stunning Infinity Display
The end-to-end Infinity Display of the Galaxy S8 enables an expanded screen size without the need for a larger phone. Since there's no bezel, all you see is pure content on the 14.65 cm (5.8) screen. With an 18.5:9 display ratio, every detail will fit perfectly on the Quad HD+ screen, making your viewing experience more immersive than ever.
If Looks Could Kill
The screen of this smartphone flows seamlessly over the edges to merge beautifully with the aluminium chassis, offering the phone a sleek look all around. The smooth, curved surface, sans bumps or angles, helps you easily hold onto your phone with one hand while you're on-the-go. The home button is placed on the screen itself, and it stays inconspicuous until you need it. Also, the rear camera sits flush with the back, offering a smooth profile.
Love taking selfies? The 8 MP front camera of the Galaxy S8, with its Smart Auto Focus and large f/1.7 aperture, will fan your passion for selfies. The Smart Auto Focus uses multi-frame image processing to track the faces present in the frame. As a result, all your selfies and group selfies will be crisp and clear, even in dimly lit conditions.
The 12 MP rear camera of this smartphone features a large f/1.7 aperture and 1.4µm (UltraPixel) pixels that bring in more light, so the photos are bright and beautiful, irrespective of whether it's day or night. Want to capture your kid's infectious laughter or the flight of a pigeon from your balcony in photos? This smartphone lets you do all that and more. Thanks to its Dual Pixel sensor, the rear camera focuses on the action as swiftly as your eyes do, letting you take photos that are vibrant, sharp and clear. Not only that, it takes advantage of enhanced image processing to take multiple shots and combine them into one picture-perfect photo at the press of the shutter button.
With a wide range of modes and features, the cameras of this smartphone let you take amazing photos. Turn on the Pro mode to conveniently adjust any of the six settings: Manual focus, Shutter speed, Exposure, ISO, Color tone and White Balance while taking pictures. Also, you can use the preview option and choose from a range of filters to turn your photo into a work of art. Take drool-worthy photos of your food with the Food mode.
Didn't like the background? Blur it out after you've taken the shot with the Selective Focus of this smartphone - a good way to hide unwanted photo bombers. This feature gives you the freedom to vary the depth of field, so you can focus on what matters - the background, foreground, or both.
The Galaxy S8 features an Iris Scanner that uses iris authentication to unlock the phone. In addition, there's also the Face Recognition feature that gives you the freedom to open your phone by posing for a selfie. This smartphone also has a fingerprint sensor on its back to help you unlock it with just a touch.
Samsung Knox - the Ultimate Security
Armed with a defense-grade security system, the Galaxy S8 offers air-tight security to protect your data around the clock. Its chip-level security offered by Samsung Knox 2.8 takes advantage of several layers of protection that work, both, at the hardware and software levels. Not only that, the Secure Folder lets you keep your most private files and apps accessible and visible only to you.
Boasting the world's first 2.3 GHz 10nm processor till date, the Galaxy S8 packs quite a punch. The powerful processor, along with a 4 GB RAM, makes multitasking a breeze. The processor not only makes the apps launch faster, but it also makes the battery last longer and reduces the power consumption by up to 20-percent.
Gigabit LTE and Gigabit WiFi-ready
Love streaming movies, games and music on your phone? Since this smartphone supports 1024-QAM, it offers fast WiFi connectivity. This phone also supports cat. 16 LTE for fast connectivity, so downloading big files or sharing your data will take lesser time than before.
The Galaxy S8 features Vulkan - a powerful 3D API (Application Programming Interface) from Khronos that gets you going quickly, even when playing graphic-intensive games.
With the Galaxy S8, you don't have to be worried about a light drizzle. This IP68-rated smartphone is resistant to both water and dust. It is water-resistant to a depth of 1.5 m for up to 30 minutes.
- Infinity Display: Bezel-Less, Full-Frontal, Edge-to-Edge Screen
- Exynos 8895 Octa Core 2.3GHz Processor
- Revolutionary Camera: 12MP Dual Pixel Sensor
- Iris Scanner: Your phone is unlocked with a look
- 3500 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U 64GB T-Mobile 5.8" Super AMOLED 12MP Camera Phone T-Mobile 64GB Samsung Galaxy S8 Orchid Grey New
- Display Technology: AMOLED
- LCD Screen: Super AMOLED Capacitive Display
- Display Size: 5.8 inches
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches (H) x 9.0 inches (W) x 6.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 17.0 ounces
- Included in the box: Phone, Wall/USB Connector, Stereo Headset, Micro USB Connector, USB Connector, Quick Reference Guide, Box
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.