- Size Information: 7-Pack
- Size: 7-Pack
Sawyer Products Premium Insect Repellent with 20% Picaridin, 7-Pack
Safe for the whole family, Sawyer 20% Picaridin Premium Insect Repellent spray and lotion is effective against flies, ticks, and mosquitoes — including the Zika-transmitting Aedes Aegypti (Yellow Fever Mosquito). Consumer Reports reviewed Sawyer Premium Insect Repellent as Sawyer "Fisherman's Formula" Picaridin Insect Repellent in its list of safe and effective insect repellents (February 2016).
Long-lasting Sawyer Picaridin-based insect repellent can be applied to your skin as well as clothing, outdoor gear, and more. It offers effective protection against disease carrying nuisances like mosquitoes carrying Zika and ticks carrying Lyme Disease. It's also effective at repelling biting flies, stable flies, black flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies.
The non-greasy spray and lotion have a pleasant low odor that evaporates when dry and won't damage plastics or synthetic coatings. Sawyer Premium Insect Repellent is safe for use on clothing, backpacks, synthetic fabrics, watches, sunglasses, and more.
Maximize protection from mosquitoes and ticks by combining Picaridin with Sawyer’s Permethrin insect repellent for clothing, fabric, and gear.
Sawyer Picaridin topical spray is effective for up to 12 hours against mosquitoes and ticks, and up to 8 hours of protection against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies.
- 0.5-ounce pump spray (airline friendly)
- 3-ounce pump spray (airline friendly)
- 4-ounce pump spray
- 6-ounce continuous spray
Sawyer Picaridin topical lotion is effective for up to 14 hours against mosquitoes and ticks, and up to 8 hours of protection against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies.
- 2-ounce lotion bottle (airline friendly)
- 4-ounce lotion bottle
- Lotion pump dispensers in institutional-sized half gallon, 1 quart, 1 - gallon sizes (great for schools, daycare facilities, and more)
- Individual 0.34-ounce lotion packets (box of 14 or 50)
Small enough for carrying in a pocket, purse, or backpack, Picaridin lotion packets are great for everyday use, travel, hiking and camping, daycare, schools, and working in the field. Each individual 0.34-ounce Picaridin lotion packet provides sufficient coverage for most people. Use two packets for full body coverage or during activities when more skin is exposed.
- Long-lasting repellent effective against Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus
- Box of 7 individual 0.34-ounce lotion packets
- Reviewed by Consumer Reports as the Fisherman's Formula in its list of safe and effective insect repellents
- More effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Repels disease-carrying mosquitoes and ticks (Lyme and Powassan), biting flies, chiggers, and more
- Lotion is effective up to 14 hours against mosquitoes and ticks
- Up to 8 hours against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies
- Safe to use on the whole family
- Won't harm clothing, backpacks, fishing line, firearm finishes, watches, sunglasses, or other synthetic fabrics
Sawyer Products Premium Insect Repellent with 20% Picaridin, 7-Pack 7-Pack
- Size Information: 7-Pack
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches (H) x 0.8 inches (W) x 5.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.