- Product Size: Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Treatment, 1 oz
Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Treatment, 1 oz (unboxed )
Phloretin cf® represents a new class of preventive and corrective topical antioxidant treatment. After five years of extensive research, skinceuticals developed this patent pending breakthrough technology combining the newly-discovered, broad-range power of phloretin with vitamin c and ferulic acid in a biodiverse formulation to divide and conquer sources of damage at every level. phloretin cf®, a broad-spectrum treatment, protects against not only free radicals, but the range of other reactive molecules known to cause damage and dna mutations among the integral cell types. in addition, it corrects existing damage by stimulating the synthesis of essential proteins and fibers and accelerating cell turnover. the result — a strengthened support structure on the inside and a more youthful, firm, radiant appearance on the outside
- Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage
- Prevents cell mutation by shielding skin's DNA and accelerates cell turnover
- Inhibits UV-induced discolorations
- Boosts skin's support structure
Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Treatment, 1 oz (unboxed ) Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Treatment, 1 oz
- Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Phloretin, Ferulic Acid
- Skincare Directions for Use: Once in the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest. Follow with SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel and a SkinCeuticals moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches (H) x 1.5 inches (W) x 1.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 ounces
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.