- Color: Multi-color
Wine Bag Art museum, Adobe building, Santa Fe, New Jerry Ginsberg
Art museum, Adobe building, Santa Fe, New Mexico - US32 JGI0020 - Jerry Ginsberg Wine Bag is a Great Eco-Friendly Alternative to Plastic or Paper. Over the last two decades, there has been a conscious effort towards shifting from environmentally harmful products to more sustainable and organic ones. As such, Reusable Wine Bag provides a comprehensive alternative to plastic or paper bags that may be flimsy, and hard to carry. Reusable wine bags have proven to be an effective way to reduce carbon footprints. 3dRose wine bags do not need to be exclusively used to carry wine. Many individuals have found them to be an effective option when carrying a range of other items as well.
- 13.5 inch high by 8.5 inch wide, suitable for 1 or 2 (750ml) bottles
- Made of premium natural color canvas fabric that can be re-used time and time again
- Image is printed on one side of the wine bag and comes with drawstrings
- Perfect for gifts, weddings, birthdays, anniversary, housewarming and long-term storage
- Very durable, suitable for storage of wine bottles or other items
Wine Bag Art museum, Adobe building, Santa Fe, New Jerry Ginsberg Multi-color
- Dimensions: 13.5 inches (H) x 8.5 inches (W) x 8.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 69.0 pounds
- Made in United States
- This item is sold through the Avenue A operated by Avenue A Store LLC.
- The merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the fulfillment, delivery, returns, care, quality, and pricing information of the advertised goods and services.
- The product is new.
- Product eligible for free returns within 30 days if in new/unused condition.
- Shipping and handling charges will be Free.
- United States (excluding Alaska & Hawaii) Shipments only.
- Does not ship to PO boxes.
- Orders are typically delivered in 3-6 business days.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings