- Color: Multi-color
Wine Bag Art museum, Adobe building, Santa Fe, New Jerry Ginsberg
Art museum, Adobe building, Santa Fe, New Mexico - US32 JGI0020 - Jerry Ginsberg Wine Bag is a Great Eco-Friendly Alternative to Plastic or Paper. Over the last two decades, there has been a conscious effort towards shifting from environmentally harmful products to more sustainable and organic ones. As such, Reusable Wine Bag provides a comprehensive alternative to plastic or paper bags that may be flimsy, and hard to carry. Reusable wine bags have proven to be an effective way to reduce carbon footprints. 3dRose wine bags do not need to be exclusively used to carry wine. Many individuals have found them to be an effective option when carrying a range of other items as well.
- 13.5 inch high by 8.5 inch wide, suitable for 1 or 2 (750ml) bottles
- Made of premium natural color canvas fabric that can be re-used time and time again
- Image is printed on one side of the wine bag and comes with drawstrings
- Perfect for gifts, weddings, birthdays, anniversary, housewarming and long-term storage
- Very durable, suitable for storage of wine bottles or other items
Wine Bag Art museum, Adobe building, Santa Fe, New Jerry Ginsberg Multi-color
- Dimensions: 13.5 inches (H) x 8.5 inches (W) x 8.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 69.0 pounds
- Made in United States
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.