Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Mr. Coffee Versatile Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Integrated Hot Water Dispenser (Refurbished)
Coffee Served To Your Liking
- Brews up to 12 cups of coffee
- Brew strength selector adjusts coffee flavor to your preference
- Integrated delay timer sets brew time ahead so you can wake up to fresh coffee
- Freshness timer keeps a tab on coffee freshness from the time it’s brewed
Easy to Use
- Grab-a-cup auto pause system stops cycle when you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Two-hour automatic shutoff turns off coffeemaker so you don’t have to
- Hot water power indicator lights
- Cleaning cycle alerts you when its time to clean to keep coffee tasting its best
- Lift and clean filter basket is easy to clean up lingering grounds
Not Just For Coffee
- Dual water reservoirs allow you to brew coffee and up to 16 ounces heat water
- Hot water reservoir can be used for those who prefer tea, hot cocoa, instant oatmeal or soup
- Product condition: refurbished
- Materials: plastic and metal machine and glass carafe
- Care: carafe is dishwasher safe, clean machine with damp cloth
- Weight: 6.73lb.
- Dimensions: 13.4” (H) x 10” (W) x 8.5” (F)
- Wattage: 1750W
- Cord Length: 26”
About Mr. Coffee
The humble Mr. Coffee is, in fact, a revolutionary. Prior to the 1972 debut of the Mr. Coffee automatic-drip coffeemaker, coffee was most often brewed at home in a percolator, which usually contributed an unpleasant, burned taste. The automatic machine’s use of a constant brewing temperature traded this bitter taste for rich, well-rounded flavor. In two years, more than a million coffeemakers were sold. Today, though the brand has ditched the yellow gingham print found on their original machine, Mr. Coffee continues to produce coffeemakers that make use of the latest technologies, from brewing single-serving cups to making lattes and hot chocolate right in the pot.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.