Muk Luks Women’s Fashion Heel Sandals
- Mid and high-heel sandals for women
- Available in 4 styles
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and lay flat to dry
- Materials: polyurethane, polyester, and:
- Darcey: textile-covered thermoplastic rubber
- Gindy: textile-covered polyurethane
- Yvonne and Kirsten: textile-covered thermoplastic rubber
- True to size
About Muk Luks
The path to success begins with the feet—at least, that’s what Muk Luks has found. The design house first made a name for itself in 1972 with a titular line of cozy knit slipper socks. This comfort proved contagious, leading Muk Luks to expand its horizons with heartier soles and fabrics that could withstand the rigors of rain, sleet, and snow. Today, the footwear company plays with a mix of textures and patterns, and even cossets legs with microfiber tights. But that’s not to say Muk Luks has abandoned its roots. More durable than ever, the boots still bear the signature knitting that makes them as warm and inviting as a winter sweater.
Five basic pieces—and not a single floral in sight. That's all you need to create a season's worth of fresh spring outfits for day and night wear.