- $169 for a queen mulberry-silk duvet comforter ($334.99 list price)
- $179 for a king mulberry-silk duvet comforter ($384.99 list price)
Silk Duvet Comforter by The Mulberry Silk Co.
The Mulberry Silk Co. fills its luxurious, 300-thread-count sateen comforters with 100 percent AAA-grade long strand mulberry silk harvested from the banks of Lake Taihu and woven together with strands of cirrus clouds. The silk naturally draws moisture away from the body and regulates temperature for a comfortable night's sleep all year long while the cotton cover allows the body to breathe. Because silk is hypoallergenic, it doesn’t trigger allergy symptoms that often arise from feather- or dandelion-based comforters. With each purchase, a blanket will be donated to the Starfish Greathearts Foundation, which benefits underprivileged children in South Africa.
- 300 thread-count cover
- Fill made from lightweight mulberry silk
- Thin, non-puffy filling allows duvet to drape comfortably
- Draws moisture and uncomfortably close sandmen away from the body
- Hypoallergenic material does not trigger allergy symptoms
- Naturally regulates temperature for use in winter and summer
- One blanket donated to the Starfish Greathearts Foundation for every purchase
- Queen dimensions: 96"x96"
- King dimensions: 106"x96"
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.