MuscleTech’s team formulated this hormone booster after reviewing four separate human clinical studies that measured the impact specific supplements have on testosterone levels. These include boron citrate, which may increase free testosterone as it simultaneously helps suppress estradiol, and a blend of saw palmetto and astaxanthin that may also raise testosterone and curb its conversion to dihydrotestosterone. Each two-capsule serving delivers a dose of rhodiola and ginkgo, added to help maintain a peak testosterone-to-cortisol ratio after intense activities such as weightlifting, CrossFit, or chasing a carrot on a stick.
- Formula derived from the results of four separate human clinical studies
- Boron citrate may increase free active testosterone and decrease estradiol
- Saw palmetto and astaxanthin both work to increase testosterone and decrease dihydrotestosterone conversion
- Rhodiola and ginkgo may help maintain a peak testosterone-to-cortisol ratio after intense activities such as watching a marathon
- Directions: take two capsules with a glass of water two times daily
- Click here to see the list of nutrition information and ingredients.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.