Must de Cartier Eau de Toilette for Women (3.3 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes of aldehydes, pineapple, green mandarin, galbanum, peach, bergamot, brazilian rosewood, and lemon
- Middle notes of carnation, leather, yellow narcissus, musk, orchid, orris root, jasmine, vetiver, neroli, ylang-ylang, and rose
- Base notes of amber, sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla, vetiver, and civet
Good to Know
- Eau de toilette for Women
- Recommended for nighttime wear
- Introduced in 1981
- Created by Jean-Jacques Diener
- 3.3 fl. oz.
- Textured yellow flacon
Cartier. The name alone evokes images of glamour and extravagance, often in the form of the Parisian jewelry house’s iconic emblem: the panther. This symbol emerged in the beginning of the 20th century, when exoticism was on the rise and Jeanne Toussaint, Cartier’s Director of Fine Jewelry, returned from an African safari with a passion for panthers. She began incorporating their likeness into everything from broaches to rings to cigarette cases. Perhaps her greatest achievement was a broach commissioned by the Duchess of Windsor that consisted of a diamond-studded panther curved around a 152.35-carat sapphire cabochon. Later iterations of the panther were made in three dimensions, with black onyx for spots, or with a “fur-setting” technique that used stones and intricately folded wires to mimic a panther’s coat. Today, Cartier continues to craft feline-inspired pieces that glow with emerald eyes, along with watches, scarves, and accessories that meld simple, geometric lines with stark color combinations.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.