My First Checkout and Shopping Cart Playset
Young children can pretend they’re grownups at the grocery store as they interact with this detailed playset. Kids can push a shopping cart, pausing to pick up included toy foods, then walk up to a counter to scan their groceries, which beeps and lights up. Children can also restock the grocery store shelves by matching foods with their corresponding labels.
- Young children can pretend they’re at a grocery store
- Kids can push a cart and fill it with toy food
- Items can be scanned at a checkout counter
- Kids can identify and sort foods and practice word recognition
- 3 AG-13 batteries included
- Recommended for ages 2 and up
In the box
- One shopping cart
- Four boxes of food
- One scanner gun
- Four plastic coins
- Two plastic credit cards
- Checkout center includes 3 AG-13 batteries
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.