- First Big Book of Animals
- First Big Book of the Ocean
- First Big Book of Space
National Geographic First Big Books
Aimed at children ages 4 to 8, this set of books uses full-color photography and vibrant illustrations to teach kids about subjects as broad as animals and outer space. The clean, accessible language makes the books a perfect fit for beginning readers, who can hone their skills by reading them aloud for parents, teachers, or a packed crowd at Madison Square Garden. Clocking in at 128 pages each, the extra-large hardcover books provide ample space for tiny hands to explore.
- Introduces kids to animals, the ocean, and outer space
- Stunning full-color photography
- Written at level appropriate for beginning readers
- 128 pages each
- Large-format hardcover
- Recommended for ages 4 to 8, or an adult who’s never heard of animals
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?