Thick slabs of memory foam cradle spines in an ergonomic sleeping position while beads of gel help regulate body temperature
- Twin XL: 80” (L) x 38” (W)
- Queen: 80” (L) x 60” (W)
- King: 80” (L) x 76” (W)
- California King: 84” (L) x 72” (W)
- All options are 12” (H) without foundation or 21” (H) with foundation
Nature’s Sleep 12” Gel Memory-Foam Mattress
Infused with beads of cooling gel, this memory-foam mattress helps regulate body temperature for a more comfortable night’s sleep. The 12” thick slab of dense foam conforms to the body’s contours, cradling the spine in an ergonomic position to help ensure sleepers don’t wake up sore. An optional foundation provides even support across the bottom of the mattress, and, like buying your mattress a nice pair of pumps, adds 9” to its height. Additionally, each mattress comes with a zippered cover that makes spot cleaning easy.
- 12” mattress
- 1” Next Generation Visco memory foam in quilted top
- 1” Advanced Visco Technology (AVT) memory foam
- 2” gel memory foam using Advanced Gel Technology memory foam
- 8” high-density foam core
- Mattress cover with zipper for easy removing and spot cleaning
- 20-year limited warranty
- Certipur approved
- May be purchased as a set by adding KD foundation
- Conforms to the body’s shape to prevent soreness
- Cooling gel helps prevent hot spots
- Optional foundation provide extra support
- Includes zippered mattress cover
This offer may contain multiple items and/or options that may arrive in separate packages and possibly on separate days.
Nature’s Sleep signature memory-foam mattresses aren’t like other memory foams. These are made with high-density foam, so they provide support even as they contour to joints. Nature’s Sleep’s memory foams are also safe, and they’ve got the independent certification from CertiPUR-US to prove it. But it’s not just the memory foam that’s environmentally conscious; every component of Nature’s Sleep’s mattresses are crafted with sustainable processes and eco-friendly materials from around the globe. The company’s commitment to the environment doesn’t stop with production; they also vacuum-pack their mattresses to reduce shipping size and fossil-fuel cost.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico
- How is the strike-through price determined?