Nautica Blue, Classic, or Voyage Eau de Toilette for Men; 3.4 Fl. Oz.
- Aquatic fragrance
- Top notes of pineapple, peach, and bergamot
- Heart notes of jasmine and water lily
- Base notes of cedar, musk, and sandalwood
- Woody chypre fragrance
- Top notes of lime, coriander, and cypress
- Heart notes of jasmine, rose, and geranium
- Base notes of amber, patchouli, and musk
- Celebrity spokesperson: HGTV’s Carter Oosterhouse
- Top notes of leaves and apple
- Heart notes of lotus and linen
- Base notes of cedar, moss, and musk
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
European explorers first sighted the shores of America as seawater frisked their beards. Pilgrims hauled their moving boxes to the New World’s pebbly shores in tiny rowboats aloft slate-gray swells. Nautica channels the adventurous American spirit, as well as its close ties to water, while designing their apparel and gear. Named for the Latin word for “ship,” Nautica introduced its iconic spinnaker logo on men’s outerwear in 1983. Today, the signature can be found on clothing for men, women, and children, as well as towels and eco-friendly fragrances. Nautica backs up its commitment to the earth’s water resources with sponsorship of Oceana, a global ocean conservation organization.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.