Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Netgear WiFi-Range Extender
Netgear's booster helps keep WiFi-enabled devices such as laptops, smartphones, and android butlers connected to home networks—even when they stray far from their wireless routers. The booster amplifies existing WiFi signals, stretching out networks to eliminate dead spots indoors and out into the patio. Its blinking LEDs guide owners to the perfect placement location, where it can be plugged into any standard electrical outlet. For added peace of mind, the booster maintains the security features of the home network it strengthens.
- Product number: WN1000RP-100NAS
- WiFi signal booster
- Works with existing WiFi equipment
- Repeats 2.4GHz WiFi signals
- Eliminates home WiFi dead zones
- Ideal for use with mobile devices
- Reduces home 3G/4G mobile data usage
- Push 'N' Connect secured connection
- WPA/WPA2 protection
- Works with all security standards including WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed mode, and WEP
- Easy installation
- Real-time LEDs for ideal placement location
- Displays end-to-end network status
- Power on/off button
- Internal antenna
- Compatible with all standard routers and service providers
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Extends b/g/n WiFi signals
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz
- System requirements: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz WiFi router or gateway; Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Google Chrome, or Safari 1.4 or higher
- Windows 8 compatible
- Weight: .22lb.
- Dimensions: 2.64"x2.17"x1.34"
- 30-day warranty from Netgear
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 30 day warranty from Netgear. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?